Large Rainbow Pointer

Sabtu, 05 Februari 2011

Hope to Hopeless

Would you read it?
What inside my mind... 

Hi...
It's long time, since I saw your eyes... When it did, I still remember...
I said 'it's okay, I will wait for, always...'.
But this too long!
Seconds, minutes, hours, days, then months ago... Now you are like just my imagination, some character I made to make my own happiness. 
 I want to look at future and forget the past, but one thing I still regret about is only you.
 A lot of hope I made, and it never came true. 
But, I hope for tomorrow, then... I will meet you there.


If I have a brave to say... I miss you.

2 komentar:

  1. great !!! keep it on !!! the bad english are not a problem << ngaco juga inggrisnya xD

    BalasHapus
  2. aduh kacau ya susunan bahasaku? nggg jadi minder deh :(
    tapi okelah buat belajar juga yak :D

    BalasHapus

ada comment ada senyum :)